Plastic ring sizer
Plastic ring sizer
Please: one ring sizer per order, please. This item is offered as a service to Knot & Splice customers and not to be purchased in large orders (if you're purchasing to get correct sizing for multiple people, please send a note on our Contact page before ordering).
Important note for the correct shipping cost if purchasing this item alone: Because we have a flat rate shipping set-up for our shop (meaning all items default to shipping at one flat cost per country, i.e. $9 for U.S., etc.), we can't change the shipping cost for this item. However, if ordering this item alone, it'll be mailed by USPS First Class mail in a small padded envelope, and will cost much less to ship than is initially charged at checkout. Please note that we will be refunding you any overages over $1 in shipping for this item if ordering it by itself. You will see the refund being issued to the payment you paid with before the item ships (you should receive an email from our shop when the refund is issued). Due to very high increases in postage for USPS international mail, any overseas customers will receive their ring sizer in a standard letter size envelope (no bubble mailer) if ordering overseas (postage cost should be $3–4 sent in a paper standard sized letter envelope with no padding). All U.S. ring sizers will still be sent in a small bubble mailer ($3–4 depending on location). If ordering this sizer with other items, you will not receive a shipping refund. If you need this item to ship by itself (or separate from your other items), you must place this order separately. We pay shipping charges for every mailed parcel.
We now offer a plastic ring sizer you can purchase in our shop and obtain accurate ring sizes at home:
- The plastic sizer will arrive flat and sealed inside a small envelope from the manufacturer. Printed on the envelope are instructions on how to use the sizer and how to obtain accurate fit. Failure to follow these instructions may cause you to obtain the wrong ring size (the sizer will read the correct size to the left of the arrow when the sizer slides over the knuckle easily, and without force—this note is also written on the packaging it arrives in with a simple diagram showing how to read the sizer).
- Ring size = determined by knuckle size. It is important to know that your ring size is determined by your knuckle size (the base of your finger will often be smaller, but the ring has to fit over the knuckle).
- Note: You may need to size up a 1/2 size for bands wider/taller than 5mm depending on how the ring sizer fits.
- The ring sizers we offer in the shop are compatible with our calibrated mandrel (highest accuracy on the market) that we use in-studio to make/measure rings. We have found that, due to many jewelry professionals and pawn shops using un-calibrated mandrels and sizers, ring sizes may be off by 1/4–1/2 size if getting sized by someone else.
- Partial refund incentive for getting the right size: The plastic ring sizers we offer will give you accurate sizes if used properly. If you purchase the plastic sizer from our shop and then purchase a ring order from us (at a later date) for over $50, please include this note at checkout (upon your subsequent order), and we will issue a $2 refund for that order. Your refund will be processed through Stripe, and can take several days to show up on your banking/credit card statement (however, you should receive an email from us noting the refund and amount; if you don't receive it, please contact us here). This refund only applies if you purchase the sizer and place a separate order for rings at a later date (no refund will be issued if you order rings and the sizer together). Knot & Splice can easily access all past orders, so if you didn't purchase a ring sizer in the past under the same name/email, it's not going to be on our list and you will not be refunded.
- These ring sizers are ready-to-ship and will be shipped differently than all other items in our shop (unless purchasing this item with other items, in which case, the shipping will default to the shipping method selected on the checkout page). Otherwise, these will be mailed by USPS First Class mail (for domestic mail) in a small bubble envelope. International ring size orders will be sent via USPS First Class International in a standard paper letter envelope with no padding (due to large increases in sending international mail). USPS First Class shipping is the most affordable option for both domestic and international mail, and as such, it may take awhile longer to receive than USPS Priority Mail. If you need the ring sizer faster (for USPS Priority Shipping), please email us).
- This item is in-stock and ready-to-ship. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.